Saturday, June 14, 2008

Take Back Your Mink

" All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Today was Ella's Spring dance recital with Earl Cobb Dance Studio. It was held at the Lila Cockrell Theater downtown in the Convention Center. You can see a recently remodeled section of the Riverwalk behind her in these pictures.

Ella did a terrific job on her two dance numbers. One was a ballet number in the red outfit ("Take Back Your Mink").

The other was a tap number wearing this great pink feathery job. Here she is taking in the applause.

Seeing this 5-year-old in full makeup is something else.

Happy Father's Day to you all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brownymama said...

Oh she's adorable!!!! Love those dance outfits! I'm so proud of you for running the marathon thing. Did that make 4 miles for each of you? You have so much great stuff going on in your life right now. I'm so glad your taking over the blog so that I can keep up with all of it!!!! (:
Krista

Kelsey Willden said...

Ooooo Baby! Ella is so fine :) Man you two are in trouble! She has more attitude than I ever did! Cute cute kid. You guys do good work!
Love ya lots