Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fang!

Ella lost her first tooth! She first noticed it was loose the day after we brought Natalie home--it gave her a big announcement of her own, which was nice. Any time she talked to ANYONE thereafter, she first told them about her tooth and then added, "Oh, yeah, and I have a new sister." It was loose for about six weeks, then one morning she bit into an apple just so and it loosened up in a major way. It was out before she went to bed that night. It was a good thing that our tooth fairy who brings books had been alerted and was ready with a new book for the toothless one.

This one is for you, Lora! The tooth was hanging by a thread.


Look at the glee on that face! She could not stop laughing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lora said...

WOW....um,...thanks for documenting that for me? It gave me the shivers! I could actually feel the bile rising in my throat. Congrats, Ella, on losing your tooth. One less tooth really suits you! You look gorgeous. Oh, and I love the idea of the "Tooth Fairy" bringing a book instead of cash, I am going to steal that idea.