Monday, December 15, 2008

Toadally Cool

Anybody out there remember the band Toad the Wet Sprocket? They broke up years ago, but the lead singer, Glen Phillips, is still going strong with his solo career--he has several albums. Greg and I went to see him play for a second time last month at this total hole called Jack's Patio Bar. It was just Glen and his guitar. He's pretty amazing, and it is so great to hear old Toad favorites, like "All I Want" and "Crowing" played live. Fter the show he hung out, signing autographs and taking pictures. He borrowed my Sharpie--I felt so special. He's super nice and down-to-earth, and we're glad he's still playing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You guys are having too much fun down there in SA. I was seriously jealous over your Sea World post. I was also a THWS fan back in the day....