Sunday, March 15, 2009

Families Can Be Together Forever

On Saturday March 7, 2009 Natalie Lynn Willden was sealed to our family for time and all eternity in the Ogden Utah Temple. It was an amazing day. When Brother Brady, our sealer, asked Ella why we were at the temple that day with Natalie, she replied, "So she can be ours." There wasn't a dry eye in the room. We love our girls so much and feel so blessed to be a family together.

It was very cold that day--Utah cold, not measly Texas cold! As I was preparing to go outside to have pictures taken, one of the sisters in the temple said, "We have a nice cloak if you'd like to wear it." I answered something along the lines of, "Heck, yes!" and that was before I knew it was a snow princess cloak! Check out the faux fur! Wearing it made me a little giddy.







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

gpa&gma said...

Thank you so much for letting us share your special day. Yes Gary's birthday hair is worth repeating, again, and again and again. We love you guys. Your Utah Cousins. jp.... Katie, what a wonderful time we had. Thank you for letting us be part of Natalie's sealing. A day to remember. I don't think I look a bit like my mom in that wig.... Maybe Elvis! GP

Erin said...

What a special day, congratulations! I'm so happy for your family. Your girls are so cute! You've been busy blogging, lots of new posts. It's fun to see your pics and what you are up to.

jkimball said...

Thank you for sharing a special day with us. I am so sorry that Nick's travel delayed us a bit but thanks for the post. It makes me feel like we were there for the entire thing! I am glad Natalie is "finally yours" too.

Amy said...

Katie, I hope you blow up & frame the family picture.... snow princess cloak & all! They're incredibly beautiful!! :)

Paige said...

So exciting! And you should sport the cloak everywhere you go!

Christie said...

Awesome cloak!
Congratulations!