Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nifty Gifties!

Okay, I just read my friend Megan's blog about a "Pay it Forward" that she is doing and I want in because she's uber-talented and fun. So here are the rules:

The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a gift from ME. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise. The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift.

You KNOW I love to send treats! Good luck!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I want treats from Katie! And I really want to know more about this "fridge for the new house" business!

Spanky and Family said...

You completely need to paint the chandelier white, i would even paint it your accent color and hang it over the tub. How is Kathy's trip going?

Janelle said...

Hi Katie, Janelle Carter here. I just popped over from Chloe's blog when I saw your name.

You look exactly the same. How did you do that? I've spoken with your mom recently. She sure is a fun person to be around.

Just wanted to say hi.

Janelle