Friday, July 31, 2009

Here Comes the Kelsey

Disclaimer: Okay, Taylor, I've got to apologize straight off for not posting any pictures of you--I ended up with surprisingly few! Next time, YOU wear the poofy dress and we'll see if we can't come away with a few more pictures of you, okay?

Kelsey got married! (To Taylor--you'll just have to take my word for it.) When Greg and I got married, Kelsey was 12. Now she's all grown up!

Kels and the girls: Katie, Shannon, Kelsey, Veronica, and LeRita.

Kels and all her big brothers: Michael, Jeremy, Kels, Matt, Jeff, Greg, and Steven (down front).

Willden nieces and nephews: (top row) Jacob, Lindley, (bottom row) Laurinda, Alli (my palli), Spencer, Nico, Natalie, Catalina, Zack, and Ella. Cata--sorry you have a bow covering half of your face, girl! In all the other pictures someone was making zombie eyes (that would be Zack).

Just plain silliness. Nat gets on Greg's shoulders and there is no telling what will happen next.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelsey Willden said...

Wait...Taylor was at my wedding?!! hmmm... what a fun day :) !!!!