Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two Weeks of Natalie

What a week. Ella's on Day 5 of a bout of croup, so I've spent 5 days trying to keep her on the couch, breathing away from Natalie. She has consumed an untold number of Popsicles and watched just about every movie in our collection at least once. For three days straight we watched first the original Parent Trap, followed by the 90's Parent Trap. On Day 4 I declared a moratorium on all things Parent Trap, because I would like to continue liking both movies.

I've had some complaints that I am not keeping the Natalie pics coming fast enough, so here are a few new ones to satisfy your appetites.



My friend Kendra sent me a Moby Wrap as a baby gift, and I LOVE it! It's super comfy to wear and Natalie loves riding around in it.


More Moby. (Greg brought me the flowers in the background. Thoughtful Daddy!)


Uncle Jake and Auntie Lora sent Natalie this cute outfit from Life Is Good--it says "Sweet Pea". It came with the tiniest fuzzy socks ever.


Check out the double chin! Natalie had her 2 week check-up last Friday and we learned that in two weeks she has gained 1lb 4oz and grown an inch! My friend Mandi swears that fat babies are happy babies. We're working on it!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christie said...

Yay! Amelia loved being in a wrap when she was little, too.

Unknown said...

She looks so cuddly! Glad she is here and part of your family!

Naomi said...

So Cute!! Love your wrap.
I read your blog yesterday right before going to bed and then I had a dream later of you, Ella and Natalie! I got to come over and meet her soon.
P.S. Ava said she saw Ella Gingerbread at her school last week? Is that true?

Charlotte said...

I had to check your blog today because Ethan was just talking about Ella yesterday. He said, "Is Ella older than me or younger?" After telling him that Ella was younger he said, "Oh good because I want to marry her and the husband has to be older than the wife." So funny! He loved looking at your blog and all the pictures of Ella. Congrats again on Natalie! Keep the pictures coming!

Kate said...

Congrats you guys, I'm so happy for you! She is adorable!! I hope you are adjusting well- that wrap looks super handy and comfy!

brownymama said...

She is so cute! And she's looking so big I can't believe it!!! Thanks for adding some more pictures.

Paige said...

I wish I could fit in a Moby wrap and have someone carry me around all day...that looks like the life! I'm so sad that I wasn't able to see baby Natalie before we left, but when we come back to visit, I'm dying to meet her!