Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This One's For You, Brandy

My friend Brandy recently gave me heck for not updating my blog. Clearly she does not understand the genius behind my "six-month delay plan". It keeps you guessing, does it not? You ask yourself, "Will she post something recent, or something from last year?" I like to keep my audience (of, I suspect, about 5 people) on their toes. While in California I got to see the aforementioned Brandy, which was super fun. She brought me a box of See's chocolates for my birthday (she knows they are my favorite, and generally unavailable in San Antonio) and then let me drive her Porsche!!! (It's pronounced "Por-shuh", lest you commit the faux-pas I did of saying "Porsh".) Hoo-boy! I drove it a few yards around the parking lot and it was delightful. Thanks, Brandy, for being a good friend lo these many years and for being so kind and thoughtful. I love you!

1 comment:

Shannon W. said...

Thanks to Brandy, I (family no less) finally get to see what's been going on. Love the shirts!