Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We're All Ears

Ah, Disneyland! If you know me even a little bit, you probably know that I just love Disneyland. Can't get enough of it! The moment I leave I want to go back again. I love the rides, the character meet-and-greets, the shows, the food, and the EARS! Where else on Earth can you wear ridiculous headgear without recrimination? Here are some of our best ears: Natalie, of course, chose the sparkliest, blingiest ears available:
Ella went with a more mature plaid look:
Pretty in Pink: my brother Jake donned his daughter Livy's ears for the camera.
I tie-dyed Mickey ear t-shirts for the whole group. (Find the directions HERE) I went through many, many shirts and seemingly gallons of dye, but the finished products turned out pretty good. It was fun to match for a day.

No comments: